New Make Up Lines have arrived at Target!

TxGlam

Shop. Spend. Repeat.
O.G.
May 24, 2007
I went to Target tonight and was surprised by some new arrivals - I had totally forgotten about them!

Jemma Kidd
Petra/Pixi
Napoleon Perdis

So of course I couldn't resist and spent $137 on make up tonight hoping to pick up some good stuff. Pricey stuff for Target considering it's not Sephora.

As soon as I got home I tried the NP and Pixie eye shadow palettes (No. 4) but was not impressed. The eye shadows don't really show up much, not a lot of pigment and seem cheap but I will try again in the morning.

I also got a NP eyeliner - too waxy & lip gloss - pretty color but I don't know about staying power yet.

Pixie smokey eye shadow stick (which I like) and some blush.

I'm sure I will go back again this week to get more stuff to try.

Anybody else pick up any items?

Last edited:
i guess the phrase.. you get what you paid for... still rings true.

probably sublotted out to another company to make there line of cosmetics for target. :sad:

The NP shadow trio cost $20 and I liked it better than the Pixi palette for $28 but would not recommend them. I think there is far better stuff out there in that price range.

I've read that NP uses the same products/company as cheaper brands do but just stick their name on it with a higher price tag.

I LOVE Target! Can't wait to check it out.

& I don't know all about Target's return policy, but at most stores, if you are unhappy with the make up, you can return it. Just FYI :smile: [I do that occasionally at Walgreen's. I once had a liquid eyeliner that was solid! EEK]