New Mahina 2012 colors?

marginlombok

Jun 21, 2009
Lombok
Does anyone know if there are new upcoming colors ready to be launched in the 2012?
In july opal/brown/grenade...do you think it's too early for a new launch?

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I asked about this at LV yesterday - they didn't have any info on new Mahina colors. New colors are usually released in Jan/Feb, I think.

blue-diva

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Duesseldorf
I want to know too, and asked 2 days ago but still not news. The store manager in Dusseldorf will be going to Paris in mid January so hopefully she has some news by then!

axewoman

O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
LuvTare posted in the Mahina Club that there will be 3 new colors as well as new style coming out in March. Can't wait for more info!

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
I honestly don't think theres going to be new colors this jan/feb because they are focusing on the rayure collection and the "rainbow of epi" collection. The company is super excited for the epi, its a big launch since they are planning to revisit many different shapes of bags depending on how the launch goes. So I think the mahina won't be released till later in the year

cali_moon

O.G.
Jul 22, 2010
USA
Mahina will have new style and new colors: Sable, Oursin and Lagon launching Feb 2012. New hobo style with optional shoulder strap. I am so excited waiting for it.