New Magenta Gathered Juliette & Comp pics of Fuchsia Sophia and Audrey

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    Here is the lovely new Ms. Madison Gathered Juliette. Interior lining is smoky grey. For reference I posted pics of the fuchsia small sophia and for size the Jade Audrey. Tell me what you think!

PS: I know how to post pics on photobucket but ever since they updated and I no longer see small/medium/large my pics are huge and I do not know how to size at a decent level. Any suggestions on this are appreciated :smile:

Here she is indoors with no flash

[​IMG]

Outdoor photo

[​IMG]

2. wowowow she is CUTE and the color is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

3. From the side

[​IMG]

4. Color comp with Fuchsia Sophia, think I can justify the spend :smile:

[​IMG]

5. Size comp with Jade Audrey

[​IMG]

Group shot

[​IMG]

6. Gorgeous! Isn't the color stunning IRL? Thank you for all the comparison shots. Enjoy your beautiful new addition.

7. Very pretty... love them all

8. Thanks ladies. Yes I am loving the color. I thought it would be too similar to the Fuchsia sophia but they are definitely different

9. I love this color! I have the magenta Isabelle but I think I need this color in something gathered. :graucho:

Congrats on your Juliette!

10. All 3 are beautiful bags! Love your new Juliette.

11. WOW, beautiful! Congrats on your new bag!

12. The color really is stunning! Love it! Thanks for the comparison pics. It looks bigger than the Audrey....Do you think it really is a little larger? Juliette might be larger than I expected. :smile:

Congrats on your new bag!

13. It's so pretty! It really is different than the fuschia. It's a great size, too! I love it!

14. Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

15. Gorgeous bag, and thanks for showing the comparison pictures. Enjoy.