New Madison SABRINA!!!! Pic's

I love the Ombre and the OpArt has potential, but I'm not a fan of the metallic/mirror bags at all and I'd never pay the price for any of the exotics. There was one Sabriana and I think the Julianne too that was in all leather (dk. brown) with the new C's embossed in it - it was really interesting looking - they also had a Python version with embossed C's but it was really expensive.

I would really have to see them IRL. I guess I'm the minority. I'm not crazy about what I saw in the book.

Me either!

In general, I cannot quite get on the Sabrina bandwagon, although the leather berry and magenta interested me. In the end, I couldn't make myself purchase one, though...at least not yet. I might like the ombre that's in the book, but would definitely need to see it IRL.

I was thinking last night that it does remind me of a cross between the prada wave bag and the miu miu harlequin.

;)
[/LEFT]

Attachments

• prawave.jpg
    prawave.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 49
  • harle.JPG
    harle.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 47
  • ombre.JPG
    ombre.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 239
^^Cool - thanks for posting these pics side by side - I'm trying to decide if I should just go ahead and get the Prada bag or the Coach - although the Miu Miu is kinda cute too, but I'm not crazy about that super short handle on it, but I love the detailing on the woven leather. I hope the quality on the Coach is really high and it looks good - I have high hopes for it.

Though I love the Sabrina, I like the look of the leather on the Prada better. I haven't seen the Prada IRL, but the waves and leather look softer to me. Plus, the large leather Sabrina tends to slouch (I have the large cranberry) when it's not full, so it may not look as sweet as it does in the picture.

^^Cool - thanks for posting these pics side by side - I'm trying to decide if I should just go ahead and get the Prada bag or the Coach - although the Miu Miu is kinda cute too, but I'm not crazy about that super short handle on it, but I love the detailing on the woven leather. I hope the quality on the Coach is really high and it looks good - I have high hopes for it.

Anyone have a pic of the magenta?

I think this might be the magenta ( I hope so, its gorgeous!)

sleather.jpg

Picture borrowed from:
http://www.horomundi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5825 (lots of pics!)

Link above originally posted by Coachislove in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-hadnt-seen-this-yet-have-you-346753.html

Thanks for all of the great new pictures that have been posted by various peeps here on TPF..... you all are always in the know! :woohoo:

Thanks for all of the pics! The first time I saw the Op Art I thought "no way! too busy for me!" The second time I thought "well, it's kinda interesting." The 3rd time, which is on this thread, I'm now thinking "actually, it is quite stunning and I may just have to have it." I guess that's how advertising must work ;)... or maybe I'm just gullible, lol :shame: