New Madison Audrey and Claire

OK gal's. BagLady39 (our Coach touchstone) said that she didn't know just how many other colors Sabrina & Julianne would be coming out in due to the new pieces coming into the Madison line. She mentioned that the bags would be SIMILIAR to the Sabrina & Julianne, but that they had handles/straps that are more Parker like from what she could tell.

I'm personally CRUSHED at the thought of no new colors of Sabrina. I think the above bags are UGLY and have NO PLACE in the Madison line. JMHO

Now, with this said, when the 1st pic's of the studded Sabrina came out that bag looked sloopy and icky, but IRL it turned out to be atleast better IMO then the 1st pic's we saw, so HOPEFULLY this will be the case with these Madison wanna-be's!!!

XX I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm NOT holding my breath! XX

It is not for me either- shape or print. Certainly doesn't look like a $1200 bag, by any stretch of the imagination.

The only upside to the Sabrina and Julianne being discontinued if the off shot of catching them at outlet prices! Unfortunately, the colors I would want (another black and silver for a gift and an espresso) will be harder to find in the outlet I think. I would expect to see the non-neutrals like green and that acid yellow, lavendar, etc. unless they did wise up and make a bunch less of those.

I do like the look of the Julianne in the walnut that just came out...if that makes it to the outlet, look out!

It is not for me either- shape or print. Certainly doesn't look like a $1200 bag, by any stretch of the imagination.

The only upside to the Sabrina and Julianne being discontinued if the off shot of catching them at outlet prices! Unfortunately, the colors I would want (another black and silver for a gift and an espresso) will be harder to find in the outlet I think. I would expect to see the non-neutrals like green and that acid yellow, lavendar, etc. unless they did wise up and make a bunch less of those.

I do like the look of the Julianne in the walnut that just came out...if that makes it to the outlet, look out!

This is the Claire from WWD:
attachment.php

So I guess Claire is like Julianne?

Uhmmm...sorry, Claire. I think my heart belongs to Julianne.

OK gal's. BagLady39 (our Coach touchstone) said that she didn't know just how many other colors Sabrina & Julianne would be coming out in due to the new pieces coming into the Madison line. She mentioned that the bags would be SIMILIAR to the Sabrina & Julianne, but that they had handles/straps that are more Parker like from what she could tell.

I'm personally CRUSHED at the thought of no new colors of Sabrina. I think the above bags are UGLY and have NO PLACE in the Madison line. JMHO

Now, with this said, when the 1st pic's of the studded Sabrina came out that bag looked sloopy and icky, but IRL it turned out to be atleast better IMO then the 1st pic's we saw, so HOPEFULLY this will be the case with these Madison wanna-be's!!!

XX I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm NOT holding my breath! XX

It is possible they may replace the Sabrina and Julianne. It just makes sense since Audrey looks a bit like the Sabrina, and the Claire a bit like the Julianne. There are quite a few options that will be avail. They have some diff details...chain link strap, the side clips look like the ones used on Ali and Hamptons Vintage, and the double handles remind me of the ones on the Parker perforated satchel (not the reg. Parker)..they are flat. You can kind of see that on the sequin Claire above. Also the pleats are slightly diff. in the front. There's overall a slightly diff appearance, but still looks like a Sabrina. And the Claire looks like a Julianne, etc.

This is the Claire from WWD:
attachment.php

So I guess Claire is like Julianne?

Of course this is the bag that is called CLAIRE!!!! :sad:

Maybe it's just the print that is so overpowering, but this bag looks like it belongs more to Poppy than Madison.

I'm a firm believer that black can make almost any bag look good, so maybe if it's toned down a bit and introduced in nice, usable colors it will not be as....shocking(?).