new Madame Claude Peep-Toe d'Orsay!!!

Jan 15, 2009
so i keep telling myself "5 more minutes, and then it's time to get ready for school." that's was over an hour ago... but with good reason because i stumbled on these:

madameclaudepeep-toedorsay1.jpg

madameclaudepeep-toedorsay2.jpg

madameclaudepeep-toedorsay3.jpg

$795 at saks.com
on pre-order with an expected ship date of no later than 3/14/2009

thoughts anyone???

I'm with SocalBoo - the Joli was ~$795 when I got it last year around this time. At least it has a bow on it. This is plan. Nice, but plain......

**sadly I may be purchasing it though. I'm a sucker for D'Orsay**

i wouldn't pay full price for these anyways! :P

i love the d'orsay style too... i got the jolis in black patent from NM for $299 in august '08 and sold them before i even got a chance to wear them b/c i wasn't really feeling the way it looked on. i think it was the bow...

but hopefully they'll have a 38.5 when these eventually make it to sale. i'll be all over that!

and if they come in hot pink or yellow... i might just have to pass on buying some textbooks :nuts:

java--who is getting them in bone? I saw bone NPs and NSs at Nordies last week and it was like discovering a new love. I do not have such a light shade in any style in my collection (not into white) and I do not want an NP or NS...

Its a store in Canada (I forgot the name) but the SA there said they are only getting them in Bone. I think they ship to US too. LMK, I'll go dig up the info for you if you're interested!