New Macy's Star Rewards Coupons- Can they be used on Coach?!

mcoop13

O.G.
Apr 12, 2009
So I know that only when I get Macy's coupons that are "friends and family" they can be used on Coach. The rest ALL say that they exclude Coach. But when I recieved my star rewards coupons last week (good from august 5th until october 14), I noticed Coach was NOT on the exclusion list! It's usually right next to Dooney and Bourke, and I read the back of the card THREE times, just checked it again right now, and it definitely DOES NOT say Coach!!! Did I not see the word Coach, is it really there? Was this a typo? Or can these actually be used on Coach? And maybe even on clearance items? Has anyone else recieved these coupons, they are in the shape of credit cards and some are 20% off and some are $10 off a purchase of $30 or more.

really depend on your SA.. Sometime i have those coupon that exclude Coach and she still apply them for me.. but if it doesnt say Coach on their you can tell the SA that and they will apply it for you..

I noticed that the last time I got mine n I had the sa try it but it didn't work with coach I don't know if it was a typo or what I'm interested in what others find out about this...it would be nice if coach was included

A really sweet SA did it for me, because she did notice that it did not say excludes Coach. When I looked at my receipt though, it does say "DEPT NOT COUPON ELIGIBLE" or something, so that shows me that she manually discounted my items. I think SA's can say that Coach falls under "bridge and designer handbags," which is probably excluded in the coupon.

I just got my Macy's coupon yesterday and I looked 3x and you are right!! They usually exclude Coach along with every other great designer and it is not listed :woohoo: I would say they have to honor it, it is def. not listed on the back. Could it be a typo??

i also kept reading mine over and over again to make sure i didn't miss it. guess it depends on the SA helping you. they should honor it since its not listed in the exclusions. someone try and let us know what happens!

My mom always has me read the tiny print on the back of the coupons for her. I definitely didn't see Coach excluded as a brand but I was wondering if it would fall under "handbags" which are excluded.

I noticed this on the last round of coupons that I got, and again on this one. I was surprised that Coach was not on the named exclusion list.

I was wondering too if it now falls under the "designer" bags list. I've been able to use the coupons on MbMJ. :shrugs: I should try it and see what happens!

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed Coach wasn't in the fine print.. I'm not going to get to my Macys for a while (and I'm in no rush since the coupons don't expire until October!) but if I ever do use them I'll definitely report back.

I think that Coach falls under "designer bags" exclusion. There was another offer attached to that mailer to buy online and use a code to get a discount but that one clearly says Coach excluded.