New Mac fall nail colors

Lovely! Thanks for posting. I wonder how these will go on...I got Seasonal Peach a while back and I was NOT happy with the application. But Jealousy and Dry Martini are TDF!

Lovely! Thanks for posting. I wonder how these will go on...I got Seasonal Peach a while back and I was NOT happy with the application. But Jealousy and Dry Martini are TDF!

I had seasonal Peach too, it was impossible to work with! I think it was just this color that was bad.

Love the new colors, but they look easily duped. I would have to see them in person. The light purple looks similar to MAC Love & Friendship? The turquoise similar to Misa Dirty Sexy Money?

I own several MAC polishes and I've had application issues with all of them. None of these shades really interest me, but I'd be excited to find out if the formula has indeed improved.

I got both Seasonal Peach and Peppermint Patti from the collection and had major application issues with Seasonal Peach, but Peppermint Patti I had absolutely no issues with. I think/am hoping that it was just that one particular color. Since then I've gotten a couple of MAC polishes and had no issues with any of them either.

I'm yearning for Cool Reserve and Beyond Jealous to be part of my collection though.

ok so heres dance all night

nailsmac.jpg

the SA had on Dry Martini and it looked really good will be picking it up next paycheck

Just wondering what you ladies mean by "application issues" with MAC nail polish? The only complaint I have about MAC nail polish is that it seems to lose its shine pretty quickly, but I just swipe an extra shiny top coat on it.

By the way, the new colors look gorgeous, especially "Beyond Jealous" and "For Fun" =]

Just wondering what you ladies mean by "application issues" with MAC nail polish? The only complaint I have about MAC nail polish is that it seems to lose its shine pretty quickly, but I just swipe an extra shiny top coat on it.

By the way, the new colors look gorgeous, especially "Beyond Jealous" and "For Fun" =]

Application issues = goes on too thick/thin, streaky, bubbles, etc.