New MAC collections...anyone getting anything?

girlsgottoshop

The Shopping Queen
Jan 5, 2006
I'm going tonight to check out the new collections. I'm interested in a bronzer, new lipstick, lipglass, blush, and eyeshadow! I have a Nordie's gift card to spend. Anyone else going to check it out?

i think it's out i saw it on some website today-probably nordie's :tup:...not sure if it's the new collection tho

i'm going to pick up a few mac brushes...probably the 187 and the 219 since i've had my eye on those, and maybe the blot pressed powder and a coupla other things :graucho:

I'll go to the MAC store today after work to check if Moonbathe has arrived.
I plan to get four or five items from the collection, two fluidlines and a few other misc. stuff :rolleyes:

There are a few things I have my eye on...However I need to get my makeup purchases in check. So I've listed some clothing items on ebay if they sell, I will treat myself to TWO new items from the collection.........

i got the 'elaborate' lipglass (the lightest one) and the goldish glimmer shimmer. i had my eye on the nude/gold toned lipstick,but i figured i liked some permanent colors better and opted not to get it.

I bought the olive color looking eyeshadow, both blushes, bronzer, lipstick (honey something?), the lightest lipgloss, and one of the tendertones (lipbalm). I'm done for awhile!!

I didn't think I would buy anything, but I ended up with two eyeshaodws... Claire De Lune (cream with pink pearl) Saturnal (a muddy deep olive) and Honey Moon (warm pink) lipstick. They are actually very easy to wear.

What does everyone think of Charged Waters? I got
Revitalizing Energy. Its supposed to be a revitalizing hydrating mist. I may use it instead of Fix.

I didn't think I would buy anything, but I ended up with two eye shadows... Claire De Lune (cream with pink pearl) Saturnal (a muddy deep olive) and Honey Moon (warm pink) lipstick. They are actually very easy to wear.

What does everyone think of Charged Waters? I got Revitalizing Energy. Its supposed to be a revitalizing hydrating mist with green tea and citrus. I may use it instead of Fix.