New Mac Collection - Balloonacy

Just to clarify... there wasn't anything at the counter I wanted to buy because I have a good assortment of permanent products, and this new collection didn't have anything special or necessary.

I just ordered the glitter pencils in Nightsky (?? about the name...its the black one) and the goldish one.

I already have the black one from another collection and LOVE it! :smile:

I only bought the pigments from this collection. I was actually kind of glad that I didn't want more because after the damage I did with the Barbie collection, my wallet couldn't take much more abuse, lol.

The pigments are really nice, however, I have been reading that alot of people are kind of disappointed with Helium since it seems to be one of the chunky formulas.

Personally I love the collection but it probably won't be in stores here in Greece before the end of April (Barbie just arrived :sad: ).
I definitely want the quad, the lipsticks, maybe Helium pigment and one or two lipglosses!:heart: :heart:
You can see the whole collection on www.maccosmetics.com

I caved and bought a Lustre lipstick... Fun Fun. It looked warmer in the store. What's up with all these cool tone pinks? Thankfully, I have heard that warm tones are arriving for the summer collection.

I bought the eyeshadow quad, Fun Fun lipstick, Perky lipglass, and two of the sparkle eye pencils (the purple one and the black one). Also got the highlighter powder in Mellow Rave.