New MAB + wallet

meisjen26

Jul 15, 2012
I caught this amazing deal on a new MAB with amazon for $258, I only paid $205 because of credit that I had with Amazon already.

The bag was a little intimidating due to its size, but I love it!

29ned7t.jpg

I also picked up a little wallet

2v0k4qw.jpg

33wy3q1.jpg

Sorry if the pics are too big...on my phone:sad:

Lucky you! I was eyeing it too and thought I'd sleep on it. Woke up the next day and the price went up to $550. SIGH.

I slept on it too myself...I was stuck between buying this, a speedy 30 and a Rocco. I was leaning towards a Rocco...but then I thought about how I could maximize the money...now I'm looking to buy my last piece tomorrow...my Michael kors watch :P

Nice score! If you like anlready are used to the larger size, the MAB is a great basic collection! And of course LOVe that LV wallet. Look like these two go together wonderfully! :biggrin:

I caught this amazing deal on a new MAB with amazon for $258, I only paid $205 because of credit that I had with Amazon already.

The bag was a little intimidating due to its size, but I love it!

29ned7t.jpg

I also picked up a little wallet

2v0k4qw.jpg

33wy3q1.jpg

Sorry if the pics are too big...on my phone:sad:

I, too, scored the large MAB for the same price on Amazon..the deal seemed too good to be true so I went for it...bag is very very big, but think I am gonna keep it and use it for travel, etc..when I have more to carry! Do you ladies use the large MAB as an every day bag? Not sure why this one was priced so well..noticed it went up to 550 as well...bag seems fine, authentic, came beautifully packaged...almost too good to be true! Just unsure if such a big bag is too big for me!