New LV

I like it because it's different for LV - but I have a fabulous LV I bought in Paris last year and for some reason, I seldom use it - my love affair with it didn't last long - However I do believe everyone should have one spectacular LV in their collection (same with Chanel) .

SuzyZ said:
I like it because it's different for LV - but I have a fabulous LV I bought in Paris last year and for some reason, I seldom use it - my love affair with it didn't last long - However I do believe everyone should have one spectacular LV in their collection (same with Chanel) .
Ops! I don’t have a Chanel:amazed: must get one:nuts: any suggestions:smile:?

I'll take a picture of the one I bought in Vegas in August - it is classic quilted black leather with the Chanel chain handles - not too big, not too small - a bag that will last longer than I will. I love knowing I have it even if I don't use it everyday.

Tintin said:
Is that the one you bought?:love:

Yes

DSC01388.JPG

:biggrin:

If you only buy one Chanel, it should definitly be black, have the classic quilted body and the wonderful Chanel chains. It should be a shoulder bag but not too big. Mine was about $1045.00 at the Chanel shop at Caeser's Palace hotel - I would only buy Chanel from a Chanel store - It is a lifetime purchase, like a diamond ring in some respects - I love that I have it. It took me a while to get it.

Okay just called and got on the waitlist for the Trapeze GM, going to go and see the lookbook though in case I want the PM. I typically like larger bags though so I think I may stick with the GM. Can't wait, they should be in soon!