New LV with clothes

1. When you purchase a new bag, do you just look at the new bag all day long or try with with your clothes and see how it looks?

I have seem my friends who brought one new bag and try it with 10+ sets of clothes. :nuts: Can't get enough of it in front of the mirror. (and I just watch TV and sigh:suspiciou )

2. Ha! But you're a good friend and humor them! When I get a new bag, yes I do stare at it for awhile but then realize it's just a bag. It will be there in the am when I wake up too. I tend to plan my outfits around my bag when I first get it, then I could give a crap.

3. I agree with jasanna143.

4. Hmmm

I believe the only bag I've tried on with different outfits was the Hermes Kelly bag.

With the LVs you know that they'll go with ANYTHING and almost everything I wear. That's why you gotto love them~

5. Nope. I buy a bag then buy clothes that match it. :smile:

6. I buy a bag and try to match whatever clothes I already have in the closet. Making a decision on a bag is hard enough :biggrin:

7. when it comes to LV, I buy the bag then clothes to match. Thanks to a fellow boardie I was able to buy a cherry josephine to replace the one I spilled wine on. Luckily I already have the sneakers to match :smile:

8. Same here, i always try to buy bags that go well with most of my clothes. Therefore, no need to try them on.

9. I usually just look at the bag. I don't really think about matching clothes so much, maybe I just don't match outfit wise.. hehe. :shame:

10. i buy whatever bag i love and then try to match it up later.....not that it's a big deal because mosta the bags that i buy go with pretty much everything i wear........but it is fun to take out your new bag and try it out with a bunch of different outifts....justl ike it's fun to buy a new piece of clothing and try on like 15 different outfits with it to see what it goes with (unless i'm crazy and that's just me :shame:smile:

11. My clothes are: jeans, jeans, jeans, black tights, khaki cargo capris, jeans, jeans, jeans . . . so it is pretty easy.

12. My LV's go with prety much everything so I don't do it much.

My other bags I usually do it the other way around. I figure out what I'm going to wear for the day and then I find the bag that looks the best with it.

I just decided that I want a LV Neo Speedy in Fuchia. It worries me all the trouble I'll go through to match it. :wacko: Its such a cute bag though.

I don't think I liked it when it first came out. How quick we change our minds :P

13. I could be wearing nothing but carrying a LV bag LOL
    I never check my clothes to see if the bag is gonna match except if it's something for a party or very specific purpose

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice