New LV wallet decision. Please help!

JEANQUEEN

Addict
Dec 11, 2006
I am currently using the old purple (back from early year 2000) colored ludlow wallet but I find that it does not really match my epi red noe and red vernis roxbury... and I want a new wallet (most possibly the pochette) that matches all 4 bags that I have.

I have the following:
Epi Red Noe
Red Vernis Roxbury
Monogram Papillon
Damier Azur Speedy

I really love the amarante vernis pochette wallet but afraid of getting bored of the vernis and should get something different and it may not match everything? Then I thought about getting the white epi wallet so it matches everything.. but it doesn't *pop*

Please help!! Thanks everyong!!!!!!!! Any other suggestions would be great as well!

hmm what about a damier ebene wallet. i think it would look pretty nice against the red shade bags you have. or you could go with MC. good luck! :smile:

What about the red pochette wallet?
I have it and absoutely love her!:woohoo:
I love the pop of color when I take it out my damier and one monogram bag-its so cheery and bright, not to mention so durable. I want a red epi bag oneday and this will go perfect.
Good luck

Thanks everyone!!! I am defintely thinking of the vernis pomme. I am going to go to LV in an hour to check it out. IT'll match everything. Hate to admit it but I'm not the hugest fan of the MC line.

Does the vernis pochette also have the card slots in the front (4 slots) like the epi ten slot pochette? Thanks!!