New LV twiggey/bandeau

praneha

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

I just bought a new LV twiggy on Feb 1st and it was for my Monogram Pochette Metis bag. The SA showed me many colors but some how i ended up with brown one and the SA helped me to tie it on my PM's handle. Now i feel i should of gone with some other color. Is it possible to exchange it? I have just used it 1 hour as i bought the bag from LV store and wrapped it in the dust bag and dint use the bag after that. Kindly suggest.

Hi All,

I just bought a new LV twiggy on Feb 1st and it was for my Monogram Pochette Metis bag. The SA showed me many colors but some how i ended up with brown one and the SA helped me to tie it on my PM's handle. Now i feel i should of gone with some other color. Is it possible to exchange it? I have just used it 1 hour as i bought the bag from LV store and wrapped it in the dust bag and dint use the bag after that. Kindly suggest.
When my SA tied my bandeau on he said it was final sale due to it being put on my PM.

There are many great combinations! I found it difficult to choose but chose the lilac Louis A Paris and the brown Catogram.

Hi All,

Unfortunately I would consider this used [emoji52] but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Good luck

Used, as I'm sure you feel the same, otherwise you wouldn't need to ask for validation. Just think how you would feel being the second owner. They are not expensive so if it doesn't work for you perhaps gift it to a friend or sell.