New LV Store in MA

KKKKate

Nov 16, 2006
I read a piece in the paper today that mentioned a new LV opening in Natick, MA - The article was about the new mall they are in the process of "upscaling" with designers and Nieman's and luxury condos etc.

They are also expanding the store at Copley Place. They are taking the unit that is in back of them now and using the whole thing. They are going to sell RTW too.

But it's awesome to have another store!!

I also got the Nordstrom invite, rainyjewels are you going? I have not decided yet. I am very excited about Copley carrying RTW, but I live dangerously close to that store, less than a 10 min. walk, yikes this could be trouble, well it already is so I guess it would be more accurate to say more trouble! I wonder how big the Natick store will be? Anyone know? The space Copley is expanding into is the old Thomas Pink store, it should give them quite a bit more square footage.

Hi Lisa! I'll have to I think - don't you? :yes: Natick is West of Boston - I live on the South Shore...a little beyond my usual stomping ground. I'm kinda spoiled - I work within walking distance of the 2 LV's in Boston (and Sephora and Coach and lots of other fun and tempting places.)

i live on the south shore, too! i was thinking natick might be easier for me to get to, as it's going to be in a mall (more suburbish than going into boston?)

I meant to ask if anyone else is planning on going to the grand opening. I've been looking online to find out what promotions they are having for the different stores but haven't really found anything...