New LV shoulder bag

1. I am thinking about treating myself to a new shoulder bag for christmas and as I just got an agenda in mandarin (it was hard to find one left at LV in Germany) I am thinking about damier or monogram to match...

Any ideas/suggestions?

2. The Tulum is such a great bag. Very Chic.

3. Tulum PM or GM.

4. For a shouler bag-Hudson GM!

5. A cabas piano.

6. I love the Piano too!

7. how about the Batignolles Horizontal or Popincourt Haut? they're both very roomy and they have nice shapes :yes:

8. Petit Noe!!! :tender:

9. Batignolles Horizontal - I love this purse!!!

10. Cabas Piano.

11. LOL I'm in the same situation, gal! :yes:

I really like the following bags (not in order of preference):-

Tulum
    Saleya
    Popincourt Haut
    Petite Bucket
    Cabas Piano (but the vachetta at the bottom!!!!)

I'll add on when I remember. Having a mental block now. Too many bags I love but can't decide!!

12. Saleya!!!!!!!

13. BH! Hands down.

14. Thanks for all the suggestions!!! It is so wonderful to get all these tips on bags here...I knew that I am not the only one who is serious about bags:yes:

I have a noe petit in black and love it, but I can never keep it organised so think I will skip it...on the other hand, I think it looks so cute in monogram...

I owned the Cabas Piano but somehow do not like it, the vachetta...

The Tulum is a bit too dressy for me, but I will think about the Popincourt or the Saleya, but am a bit afraid that the Saleya will drown me, so maybe the handheld one...which is obviously not a shoulder bag, but looks soo good...and while I am on handheld bags, how about the Manhattan (weight?)

The other day I saw a woman carrying the Illovo mm, and I have to say, it looked much better in rl then I thought it would, but heard that there are problems with colour transfer...tough decision. Am going to Germany today, bags are much cheaper there:rolleyes:

15. Agreed! Not to mention they're just so pretty... :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice