new LV pumps!

Apr 11, 2008
Hello everyone :smile: I hope u r all great!! I went to LV and tried on pumps with monogram canvas all over them, vernis amarante heels and it had a vernis ribbon in the front! they are super super cute! the SA said they r from the new collection! tried to search for them on the web site and i cannot find them! can someone please tell me what they r called! I'm so in love with them!!! thank u so much (K)!

I know these aren't them but when you say mono canvas and amarante do you mean similar to the pic i've added or the idyelle type mono LV print as joan624 mentioned?

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 61
I know these aren't them but when you say mono canvas and amarante do you mean similar to the pic i've added or the idyelle type mono LV print as joan624 mentioned?

mm they r not like the idyelle... fist they r from monogram canvas and print... the LVs r smaller than the normal mono, just like idyelle but in canvas. the heel is like the one u r saying in vernis and it has a little vernis ribbon in the front.. as soon as i get a pic of it i will post it!!