New LV puchase decision

trobbin5

Sep 19, 2010
Ok I have a budget of around $2000.. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase: Epi Alma MM in Black or Mono 35 Speedy B & Stephen Sprouse Leopard Stole or DE Neverfull GM & Leopard Stole or should I replace the stole in each purchase for LV Ballerina flats. Please Help PF!! TIA

trobbin5 said:
Ok I have a budget of around $2000.. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase: Epi Alma MM in Black or Mono 35 Speedy B & Stephen Sprouse Leopard Stole or DE Neverfull GM & Leopard Stole or should I replace the stole in each purchase for LV Ballerina flats. Please Help PF!! TIA

I always opt for the pricier item so I'd vote alma which is a gorgeous bag.

Black epi alma because 1-you already have a mono speedy 30. ( i know its not the same thing but you know...) and 2- Because i can just see your pretty lil pomme and black MC accessories sittin inside the black alma.. droooooling! :biggrin:

Black epi alma because 1-you already have a mono speedy 30. ( i know its not the same thing but you know...) and 2- Because i can just see your pretty lil pomme and black MC accessories sittin inside the black alma.. droooooling! :biggrin:

^ agree!
I used my alma bb tonight and love the style...Epi alma is a beautiful bag!!