New LV puchase decision

trobbin5

Sep 19, 2010
San Francisco
Ok I have a budget of around $2000.. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase: Epi Alma MM in Black or Mono 35 Speedy B & Stephen Sprouse Leopard Stole or DE Neverfull GM & Leopard Stole or should I replace the stole in each purchase for LV Ballerina flats. Please Help PF!! TIA

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
trobbin5 said:
Ok I have a budget of around $2000.. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase: Epi Alma MM in Black or Mono 35 Speedy B & Stephen Sprouse Leopard Stole or DE Neverfull GM & Leopard Stole or should I replace the stole in each purchase for LV Ballerina flats. Please Help PF!! TIA
I always opt for the pricier item so I'd vote alma which is a gorgeous bag.

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
Black epi alma because 1-you already have a mono speedy 30. ( i know its not the same thing but you know...) and 2- Because i can just see your pretty lil pomme and black MC accessories sittin inside the black alma.. droooooling! :biggrin:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Black epi alma because 1-you already have a mono speedy 30. ( i know its not the same thing but you know...) and 2- Because i can just see your pretty lil pomme and black MC accessories sittin inside the black alma.. droooooling! :biggrin:
^ agree!
I used my alma bb tonight and love the style...Epi alma is a beautiful bag!!