New LV Pochette Métis reverse scratching / peeling - opinions please?

nc01

May 17, 2020
Hi everyone

I’ve received my Pochette Métis reverse and noticed what looks like white scuffing / scratching on the canvas. I’ve tried to gently remove it with a wash cloth / q tip and the “scuff” seems to go away when it is wet but then appears again once it is dry. Has anyone had the same issue? Can it be fixed?

Thanks

Attachments

Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone

I’ve received my Pochette Métis reverse and noticed what looks like white scuffing / scratching on the canvas. I’ve tried to gently remove it with a wash cloth / q tip and the “scuff” seems to go away when it is wet but then appears again once it is dry. Has anyone had the same issue? Can it be fixed?

Thanks
Any chance you got some hand sanitiser on there accidentally?

Mady14

Jan 16, 2013
Hi everyone

Thanks
I had something like it before and it turned out to be glue. The boutique was quick to clean it up for me, once I brought it to their attention.

Reactions: Prettyingblush