New LV Perforated Speedy

1. I just have to share with all you LV lovers. It's not mine. I got the picture off another blog. I'm not sure when it's going to be released here in the US but it's release date in the Philippines is Feb 27.

2. :huh:h pretty ! thanks for sharing =D

3. I checked earlier this week and they said the release date in the US is Feb. 20.

4. it looks like a bad fake to me.

5. I usually love LV but that thing is not my taste. So Louis is not getting a lot of money form me this season:smile:

6. Picture taken at the LV store. Bag is as real as it can get. Owner is an LV VIP which is why she got it early.

7. I like it too! I'd like to see it in person though...

8. I'm not sure what I think about it. I'd like to see it in the orange. It'll probably grow on me....lol

9. awww i really like it, i bet it's a lot cooler looking in person - small details like that are so hard to photo.

10. I am not sure if I like it but def. need to see it in person.

11. I like it loads to . I love the pink, the green would be nice .

12. Oooh I think I like it! Is that a lock on the side or what is it?? Does the zipper lock in it?
    Hmm, I need to see this in person :biggrin:

13. I'll keep my money in my pocket,that's one ugly bag.:sick:

14. Nice! I wonder what the price point is going to be on this. I haven't been in to visit my LV SA yet. I have mixed feelings about the bag, but an slightly interested :biggrin:

15. Estimated cost is $1300 but I'm not sure. Double the price of the "normal" Speedy. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice