NEW LV in Cosmo!!

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Forgive me if this is old new, but in the new issue of cosmo, one of the models is holding the HOTTEST new LV bag!! I *think* that it is one of their new triangle bags....it is GORGEOUS!!! Has anyone else seen this bag? Anyone know how much is is going to sell for? Thanks:yahoo:

Oh that one..page 129. It's that new scrunchy vinyl like one. I'm not sure of the retail on it. I think maybe $2500-$3000? It's one of their more limited ones that's not really going to be mass produced.

Couturegrl said:
Forgive me if this is old new, but in the new issue of cosmo, one of the models is holding the HOTTEST new LV bag!! I *think* that it is one of their new triangle bags....it is GORGEOUS!!! Has anyone else seen this bag? Anyone know how much is is going to sell for? Thanks:yahoo:

Are you referring to the patent leather monogram satchel?

krispin41 said:
I'd have to see it in person, but without my glasses on it kinda looks like a trash bag with a gold label! LOL! I do love those scrunchy bags though.
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: That's what I thought LOL! Thanks again lvbabydoll for the pic!:heart: