New LV date/factory codes

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think the list of LV factory codes needs to be updated.
    Monday I bought a Rosalie coin purse from the LV Portland store that had the code Ub 2146 and was made in Spain
    Today i bought a Emelie wallet from LV Seattle that has the code TA1156 and made in France.

I think we should make a list of factory codes that are authentic (bought directly from LV) but are not on any previous lists

2. Is there a list of factories and date codes? I know that you can link the date code to the country. But also to the factory?

3. I don't think so since LV tends to be pretty quiet about it's workshops (locations, interiors, etc.) and the assembly process - most likely for both security and trade secrets. It's like the Willy Wonka for bags sans the Oompa Loompas.

jillyfish108 likes this.
  4. Well you can find a list of their factories. But they only partially match the date codes.

5. Date code is CA2116, made in France?

6. Date code reads ca2116 but says made in France, this is for speedy b30 :smile:

7. Yes! I totally agree ! The list is not correct ! I have bought a monogram wallet from LV shop (bought by myself ) and it has code TN so made in France but it is not mahina as mentioned in The List of date code here ! so it is not correct info! TN wis made in France and can be for each LV itme not for only mahina !!

8. The MODS will update the list if you contact them.

9. CA has been Spain for years as far as I am aware. All my CA items are made in Spain.

10. CA Is Spain actually hun

Attached Files:

11. Here is my up to date list including known item specific codes.

Louis Vuitton Factory locales

Date codes

France

AO,A1,A2,AA,AH,AN,AR,AS,BA,BJ,BU,CT,CV,DR,DU,ET,FL,GR,MB,MI,MS,NO,PT,RA,RE,RI,SA,SD,SF,SL,SN,SP,SR,TA,TH,TJ,TN,TR,TS,VI,VX,WL

Germany

LP,OL

Italy

CE,FL,FO,NZ,PL,RC

BAG CHARMS/KEY HOLDERS, JEWELRY, OTHER SMALL ACCESSORIES: BC,CX,DI,DP,DR,EA,LE,LK,OB,TE,US

SCARVES: GM,MR,IL,IS

SHOES: AR,BA,BL,BO,BR,BM,CL,DE,EL,FA,FD,GI,GO,JA,LI,MA,MS,MT, ND,NL,NQ,RE,RO,SA,SC,ST,TC,TD

Spain

AC,BC,BP,CA,CR,GI,LB,LM,LO,LW,UB

Switzerland

DI,FA

USA

FC,FL,FH,LA,OS,SD

Re-lined/repaired

DK

Special order/Custom order

AAS

almostperfect0918 likes this.
  12. Also TX for the new USA factor in Texas

13. TX is a valid made in America date code but according to my records that date code has been used since april 2018 which was before the fort worth factory was even under construction.

14. When did the new factory outside of Fort Worth, Texas open and first start producing bags there?

15. My new speedy is LA from France. I have let Addy know so the list can be updated

avmcd likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice