New LV date/factory codes

Magda84

Jul 12, 2016
I think the list of LV factory codes needs to be updated.
Monday I bought a Rosalie coin purse from the LV Portland store that had the code Ub 2146 and was made in Spain
Today i bought a Emelie wallet from LV Seattle that has the code TA1156 and made in France.

I think we should make a list of factory codes that are authentic (bought directly from LV) but are not on any previous lists

redgreenblue

Aug 4, 2013
Is there a list of factories and date codes? I know that you can link the date code to the country. But also to the factory?

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Is there a list of factories and date codes? I know that you can link the date code to the country. But also to the factory?
I don't think so since LV tends to be pretty quiet about it's workshops (locations, interiors, etc.) and the assembly process - most likely for both security and trade secrets. It's like the Willy Wonka for bags sans the Oompa Loompas.

Reactions: jillyfish108

vivi77

Mar 17, 2013
Monday I bought a Rosalie coin purse from the LV Portland store that had the code Ub 2146 and was made in Spain
Today i bought a Emelie wallet from LV Seattle that has the code TA1156 and made in France.

I think we should make a list of factory codes that are authentic (bought directly from LV) but are not on any previous lists
Yes! I totally agree ! The list is not correct ! I have bought a monogram wallet from LV shop (bought by myself ) and it has code TN so made in France but it is not mahina as mentioned in The List of date code here ! so it is not correct info! TN wis made in France and can be for each LV itme not for only mahina !!

Sep 11, 2006
U.K.

The MODS will update the list if you contact them.

Louis.V.man

Jan 25, 2019
Here is my up to date list including known item specific codes.

Louis Vuitton Factory locales

Date codes

France

AO,A1,A2,AA,AH,AN,AR,AS,BA,BJ,BU,CT,CV,DR,DU,ET,FL,GR,MB,MI,MS,NO,PT,RA,RE,RI,SA,SD,SF,SL,SN,SP,SR,TA,TH,TJ,TN,TR,TS,VI,VX,WL

Germany

LP,OL

Italy

CE,FL,FO,NZ,PL,RC

BAG CHARMS/KEY HOLDERS, JEWELRY, OTHER SMALL ACCESSORIES: BC,CX,DI,DP,DR,EA,LE,LK,OB,TE,US

SCARVES: GM,MR,IL,IS

SHOES: AR,BA,BL,BO,BR,BM,CL,DE,EL,FA,FD,GI,GO,JA,LI,MA,MS,MT, ND,NL,NQ,RE,RO,SA,SC,ST,TC,TD

Spain

AC,BC,BP,CA,CR,GI,LB,LM,LO,LW,UB

Switzerland

DI,FA

USA

FC,FL,FH,LA,OS,SD

Re-lined/repaired

DK

Special order/Custom order

AAS

Apr 4, 2007
Here is my up to date list including known item specific codes.

Louis Vuitton Factory locales

Date codes

France

AO,A1,A2,AA,AH,AN,AR,AS,BA,BJ,BU,CT,CV,DR,DU,ET,FL,GR,MB,MI,MS,NO,PT,RA,RE,RI,SA,SD,SF,SL,SN,SP,SR,TA,TH,TJ,TN,TR,TS,VI,VX,WL

Germany

LP,OL

Italy

CE,FL,FO,NZ,PL,RC

BAG CHARMS/KEY HOLDERS, JEWELRY, OTHER SMALL ACCESSORIES: BC,CX,DI,DP,DR,EA,LE,LK,OB,TE,US

SCARVES: GM,MR,IL,IS

SHOES: AR,BA,BL,BO,BR,BM,CL,DE,EL,FA,FD,GI,GO,JA,LI,MA,MS,MT, ND,NL,NQ,RE,RO,SA,SC,ST,TC,TD

Spain

AC,BC,BP,CA,CR,GI,LB,LM,LO,LW,UB

Switzerland

DI,FA

USA

FC,FL,FH,LA,OS,SD

Re-lined/repaired

DK

Special order/Custom order

AAS
Also TX for the new USA factor in Texas

Reactions: pursegirlatx