New LV clutch????

1. I am not sure if anyone has seen this already...but it seems that LV has a new item...kind of cute....what do you think?? It's called the Lagoon Clutch.

[​IMG]

2. super cute! It reminds me of the mini ellipse, though, in that it's a pricy for just an add on. you could almost buy a Speedy for that much. It is way cute.

3. That is cute- I like wristlets b/c you can wear them alone or use them inside your purse.

How much is it? (i'm assuming its expensive b/c of the koala clasp) :biggrin:

4. Yeah, the price is a bit much... but I actually might consider it. But it will be a toss with the Koala wallet which I am also thinking of getting.

5. It's $515....Damn

6. Wow. V. expensive, but so cute.

7. Aww.. I love it so much, it's much more practical looking than the wapity as a clutch !

8. I like that as a clutch. $515 isn't too bad.

9. i think it is if we're talking about a teeny tiny clutch. damn, i really would have bought it.

10. Wristlets are my absolute favorite accessory but this price is alittle over the top. I would purchase a speedy!

11. For that kind of money I think you could make a better investment, but that's JMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice