New LV Boutique at Nordstrom!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the Fall Designer book and nearly fainted when I saw a vernis Alma featured. I got on the phone to find out which Nordstrom got the boutique. It's in Chicago. I thought you all might like to know this.
    --Judy

2. Ooh... I got the fall Designer book too. LV at Nordstrom's? I thought.... wow...

Thanks for the info!

3. That's cool.

4. Grr, I knew this would be in the East Coast! I'm jealous. :sad:

5. Awesome, I hope Nordies in Cal gets LV

6. I loooove the Nordstrom LV boutique. I stopped in yesterday after work just to browse and the SA's are so nice. Although, I usually shop the flagship store on Michigan Ave, or the Saks boutique...but I will probably make my next purchase at the Nordstrom boutique very soon:graucho:
    For now, I should just relax and enjoy my new Neverfull but I am already thinking of my next purchase :nuts:

7. the nordstrom in ma also has louis vuitton

8. oooh good to know! thank you!

9. That's so cool...I hope we get one here :tup:. As it is now I have to go pretty far to get to a LV :crybaby:

10. Really?Which one? That's great.
    Not that we live there, but I know there are two new Nordstroms in MA.
    --Judy

11. Ohhhh yay!!! can't wait to check it out!!!!!

12. Wow! that's great! Now I hope we get one in Atlanta suburb Nordstrom too! :drool:

13. I know!! I hope so too. We could totally use one!