New LV Bags

Ok...I don't know about you all...but that shiny metallic is absolutely the hottest thing I have seen in years. I have not usually been one for the metallic thing (because it is usually a brushed or dull look), but that shiny silver is beautiful.
(I know I am not using the highly technical terms for all of this...but you get the point)
HOT, HOT, HOT!

I like the enlarged white multicolore bag, the metallic alma, and that light beige-coloured speedy (is it leather?) with the black (leather?) bottom.

Very bold and solid pieces coming this season!

I dunno how I feel about it yet! The metallic are really aluminum.

Also love the multicolor oversize bag, hoping its not made of real fur. =(

There're several bags there that I like. I also wonder when prices will come out...........I should have stock in LVMH at this point..... (headshake and eyeroll.......)

Oh me too!!! that one is my favorite and I love the animal print ones too! I'm sure they will be priced sky high!!!!! i wish they would be comparble to the regular lines!!!

The fur ones with multi color are hideous!!

The metallic bags are certainly welcome, but I'm not so sure about the mixed media (the animal spots!!) bags.. or the furry bags. The fur would be more appropriate as say, a cat bed.