New LV bags with plastics aren't permitted to sell?!

I've bought bags in HK and Singapore and most of the time plastics are kept there. If ever I do get one without the plastic, they take the plastic off in front of me. If it's a damier that I am buying I don't really mind if the plastic is taken off as the handles don't patina. i think most stores would accommodate; there really isn't a reason why not?

I realised Lv that i bgt in uk have no plastic of whatsoever. There is only 1 bag i bgt in sg that had plastic on e handles, tivoli pm, bgt last yr.

I worked at LV and the rule is you are not allowed to sell a bag and leave the plastic on. Also not allowed to show customers a bag with plastic on the handles, you have to remove it and prepare inside the stock room, then bring it out. The reason they have this rule is that it takes away the luxury part of the brand when a customer sees the bag with plastic still on... SA's can get in trouble for selling a bag with plastic still on but some just do whatever they want :/ Like if the SA is dealing with a mystery shopper and show/sell a bag with plastic still on, that person is going to be in alot of trouble

I would be in outrage if I got a bag with plastic on it - I'm not paying thousands of dollars for a bag with plastic on it - if I would, I would have gone to H&M and bought all the crap that anyone else is buying thise days.

I want luxury, exclusivety and goods not all can afford - therefore NO plastic.

I worked at LV and the rule is you are not allowed to sell a bag and leave the plastic on. Also not allowed to show customers a bag with plastic on the handles, you have to remove it and prepare inside the stock room, then bring it out. The reason they have this rule is that it takes away the luxury part of the brand when a customer sees the bag with plastic still on... SA's can get in trouble for selling a bag with plastic still on but some just do whatever they want :/ Like if the SA is dealing with a mystery shopper and show/sell a bag with plastic still on, that person is going to be in alot of trouble

I can understand this!, I have bought my speedies with the plastic left on the handles but only from an SA that I had built a rapport with!