New Lv Bag????tulum Gm??

1. :idea: Has anyone seen this bag before..its in my shopping cart at ELUXURY and I am about to be REALLY BAD and buy it!.....LOL!!
    Let me know what you all think of this,THANKS!!!!(TULUM GM!!???YUM!)
    [​IMG]

2. I like it. What are the dimensions?

3. It is very cute!! Do you think you will be able to fit much in it?

4. I like it.. can you wear it cross over the body like messenger bag? How big it is?

5. Its got big measurements and is 5 inches wide!Will check now on exact size...ooooohhh! Im gonna be in trouble with the hubby! LOL!

6. oh crud..cant get measurements,[​IMG] HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!!!

7. Very cute. You will be in big trouble with your hubby!!! Are you getting it?

8. It is calling me..........!!!!!!and I just bought the Green Baggy Gm...ooohhhhh......stay tuned...LOL!

9. Aww.. the little pouch is too cute !

10. [​IMG][​IMG]Louis VuittonTulum GM$1,280.00
    Named after the beautiful Mayan city in Mexico, Louis Vuitton's Tulum GM infuses modernity into the line by using a new, extremely supple version of the Monogram canvas. Thanks to the adjustable, natural cowhide shoulder strap, the elegantly shaped hobo can easily be worn across the body.
    • Supple monogram canvas with natural cowhide trim
    • Golden brass hardware
    • Zip top closure
    • Adjustable, natural cowhide shoulder strap for easy cross-body wear
    • Front flap pocket with historic twist-lock detail
    • Textile lining with interior pocket
    • 13.4" x 11" x 5.5"

11. that is a nice bag! i like the fact that you can wear it cross body! you know you'll get use out of it! i say go for it! haha

12. I just love it!!!!
    (another one for the wish list :biggrin: even though I'm more a Damier girl)

13. I need an intervention!! LOL! you guys are NO HELP!!!!!

14. DARLING! Its a great shape...DO IT!! say its from the Eater Bunny.

15. Yes, I've seen this bag - it was mentioned on another thread on this forum a couple of weeks ago. One member said she didn't like the name "Tulum" because she thought it sounded like a stomach ache medicine (or something along those lines), lol. I like the style, but since I already have the Croissant GM, the Tulum would look a tad similar (shape-wise) to my bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice