New LV Apple Watch reveal (instant) with LV Bracelet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So excited! I got this custom made from an auth LV bag for my apple watch! So cute with my Lock Me twice bracelet! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469131469.831016.jpg

2. Very nice!! Congrats! :loveeyes:

LVorDie likes this.
  3. I love this, where did you buy the band? And do they do custom requests? I'd LOVE an MC mono band for mine!!!! :smile:

4. Bought it from an Etsy store in Cyprus ( yes, that little island near Syria...) I don't think they do mono but I bet you could get someone in the states to paint the mono! If you search LV Apple Watch band on Etsy, there are a couple of craftsmen.

TNgypsy and iLuvBeauty like this.
  5. I'll have to do some searching. A white MC mono band would be SO awesome!

6. Lovely!

7. Aww that's so cute!! Love it!

8. Neural13... Duh, I was thinking you meant Mon Mono... Like the personalized speedy with initials and stripe. Lol! Yes, Murakami White multi would be sick... But it would be expensive to cut up that bag, wow! would be awesome tho :smile:

iLuvBeauty likes this.
  9. Love it!

10. Looks awesome, congrats!

11. With what is currently going on in the world, I think the majority of Cypriots would not appreciate being referred to as living on "that little island near Syria".

12. Looks very nice and neat. I'm surprised LV does make one, Hermes does....

iLuvBeauty likes this.
  13. Is your watch the Apple Watch Sport? I have the Sport and was curious if this band would work.

14. Kmazz39 it's an Apple Watch, not the sport sorry. Not sure if one could be made for the Sport.

15. I love this. I switch my apple band quit often and this would be so perfect. (Logging off tPF..... logs into Etsy)

Iluvhaute and LVorDie like this.