New LV and YSL Bags

That Chelsea is crazy!!!!!! And that's a good thing, such a great work tote. I ended up choosing the Saleya MM, arrives tomorrow! YSL ain't too shabby either! I'm loving your recent selections addicted! What will be next?! :smile:

KK said:
Nice YSL! What colour does it come in?
There's two sizes: Large ($995) and Medium ($795) and I've seen Black and a creamy white. I think it did come in brown and tan too.

The YSL in Vegas had black and white of the medium left. They are fabulous in person! I couldn't decide between the sizes. The medium I would end up using for evening. My SA convinced me on the large because I do tend to favor large bags. I'm in love:love: . What's new - I seem to love everything!

BagLovingMom said:
That Chelsea is crazy!!!!!! And that's a good thing, such a great work tote. I ended up choosing the Saleya MM, arrives tomorrow! YSL ain't too shabby either! I'm loving your recent selections addicted! What will be next?! :smile:
I wish I had gotten the Chelsea to use as a diaper bag (which I can still) but I don't lug nearly as much stuff as I did in the beginning. I will definitely use it as a work tote and a travel bag.

Well - I did get some Gucci's off of Bluefly. Let's see if I keep them. I know for sure I'll love one of them (it's a brown Guccissima tote).