New LV and YSL Bags

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. There's more photos in my showcase. Here's a couple of my new bags:

YSL St. Tropez
    LV Damier Chelsea

IMG_3536.JPG

IMG_3546.JPG

2. Love that YSL!

3. Nice YSL! What colour does it come in?

4. That Chelsea is crazy!!!!!! And that's a good thing, such a great work tote. I ended up choosing the Saleya MM, arrives tomorrow! YSL ain't too shabby either! I'm loving your recent selections addicted! What will be next?! :smile:

5. There's two sizes: Large ($995) and Medium ($795) and I've seen Black and a creamy white. I think it did come in brown and tan too.

The YSL in Vegas had black and white of the medium left. They are fabulous in person! I couldn't decide between the sizes. The medium I would end up using for evening. My SA convinced me on the large because I do tend to favor large bags. I'm in love:love: . What's new - I seem to love everything!

6. I wish I had gotten the Chelsea to use as a diaper bag (which I can still) but I don't lug nearly as much stuff as I did in the beginning. I will definitely use it as a work tote and a travel bag.

Well - I did get some Gucci's off of Bluefly. Let's see if I keep them. I know for sure I'll love one of them (it's a brown Guccissima tote).

7. Oooh I really like the YSL, it's very unique and definitely stands out !

8. bEAUTIFUL! LOVE BOTH! CONGRATS!

9. Yes. The YSL is so sophisticated looking!

10. I love the YSL! That St. Tropez is beautiful! So glad you got it. And the Chelsea will be GREAT for travel :smile:

11. Very pretty!!! Congrats!!!

12. Love your St. Tropez, what size is it? :love: You've inspired me to use mine tonight!

13. It's the large size! I LOVE it too! I'm thinking of the small white one now! :shame:

14. oh i love the chelsea:love: its so multifunctional. I love it! how much does the chelsea go for???

15. oooooo! I love the YSL!