New Lv Addict!!!

mztiff05

Mar 23, 2011
Hi everyone!!! I have been eye balling the mono speedy 30 for quite some time now. (About two years) My husband surprised me with it for christmas this year!!! I was SUPER happy and totally caught off guard. I am IN LOOOVE! Im so scared to carry it around because im afraid it will get dirty! But now that I otten my first lv, i am now hoooked! I want MORE! I want the wallets, key chains, everything! If only i was rich. :sad:

I love my speedy 30!! I started collectiing recently as well and it is a major addiction. I have learned to spread my resources to what I find most important....LV (less on footwear, clothing and cosmetics)

Buying vintage and preloved (after having them authenticated here first) is a good way to save money.

Congrats and welcome to the LV addicts club! :woohoo:

welcome to LV and of course TPF. :smile: this is most definitely an addiction. i wish i could be rich too, however like an above poster said we just find ways to cut costs in other areas of our lives to fund the addiction.

beautiful speedy! it's a classic and your hubby was very sweet to surprise you with it. you will love it. just make sure you never touch the handles after using lotion or hand sanitizer (basically when your hands are wet or dirty/oily) and they should remain even.

congrats again!

Congrats on your new bag!!! Its so beautiful! I got a Speedy 30 Bandouliere for Christmas and know exactly how you feel. It make me a little nervous to use it because it's just so pretty and shiney new. I just ordered a shaper from Hippie Gal today and hope that comes soon. I wanted a speedy for a long time and know it will be my day to day purse for at least a year. Welcome to the addiction. You're definitely in the right place!