New Luggage Tag Prices??!?!?!

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I was going to order a circle luggage tag in indigo, and it was $28.00 yesterday. They've BEEN $28.00.

Now, I'm actually going to order, and the price has shot up to $44, which means they'll keep the damned thing, 'cause I ain't paying that price. The green one is still listed at $28.

Sigh. I knew there was a reason I don't shop with HH online anymore - just had to be reminded.

I think I will send an e-mail to them, though - it's not RIGHT!!!

:wtf: that's crazy! I don't need any $44 luggage tags (although I didn't NEED them at $28 either) It is strange that some were raised and some stayed the same, I wonder why they did that.

I was going to order a circle luggage tag in indigo, and it was $28.00 yesterday. They've BEEN $28.00.

Now, I'm actually going to order, and the price has shot up to $44, which means they'll keep the damned thing, 'cause I ain't paying that price. The green one is still listed at $28.

Sigh. I knew there was a reason I don't shop with HH online anymore - just had to be reminded.

I think I will send an e-mail to them, though - it's not RIGHT!!!

You are right! I just went and checked and the price has gone up! The $28 was not a sale price it was just the regular price, right? :shrugs: The website does tend to be a little quirky that is for sure!

Yes, very strange and quick and phooey! I needed something to cheer myself, and now I think I might have to buy the RM 'minkette case on eBay that's not much more than the HH luggage tag and it's made out of crocodile! AND it's magenta! HA! Take that, Ben and Toni! PHOOEY!!!!

No complaints here! I have so many great bags and I did get most of them at least somewhat discounted if not heavily! Though I feel your pain about the luggage tags! That is quite a difference!

I'm not complaining, she writes, complaining. I'm specifically talking about one thing, not the whole thing. Or rather, the whole thing, but not the whole site. Well yeah, maybe I am. But just this luggage tag that I finally decided for sure that I wanted. But not at that price.

Sigh. Slow afternoon at work, can you tell?

I'm not complaining, she writes, complaining. I'm specifically talking about one thing, not the whole thing. Or rather, the whole thing, but not the whole site. Well yeah, maybe I am. But just this luggage tag that I finally decided for sure that I wanted. But not at that price.

Sigh. Slow afternoon at work, can you tell?

Oh IndiaInk, I know, that is such a drag. I'm sorry I sounded dismissive, I was just posting quick without thinking about it. I can relate to going back and forth about something and then making a decision and the item is gone or not on sale or whatever. Such a bummer. I know aren't complaining really, and anyways, I wouldn't blame you if you did. I'm sorry if I came across snarky or something. You know I wouldn't mean to. Anyways, yeah, HH can be quirky, sometimes quirky good, and sometimes quirky bad. Here's to more quirky good, *clinks glasses*.

:smile:

I was curious to see these little expensive tags... and boy are they cute! I can't get over the price difference between the patent ones and the plain leathers! Too bad - I would have gone for the circle patent too. A good way to see the leather colours IRL before ordering a full priced bag!