New LP's on the site.... yay!!!

I like that Foldover. I don't think the price is that terrible. Considering it's 12 x 11 undone which is the way I'd carry it. Kind of like a Foley and Corinna Mini City Tote but only in that soft soft leather.
But the colors! Out of all the lovely Spring colors you could think of and you get Black, Persimmon or Coconut?????

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm liking their revamped shoulder bag either, actually. Is that squarish shape working for anyone else? I'd love to finally get a Dylan in black, but that shape just seems kinda off to me...

Also, agreed on the colours! They just seem kind of underwhelming overall, given some of the other spring colours I've seen.

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm liking their revamped shoulder bag either, actually. Is that squarish shape working for anyone else? I'd love to finally get a Dylan in black, but that shape just seems kinda off to me...

Also, agreed on the colours! They just seem kind of underwhelming overall, given some of the other spring colours I've seen.

i agree, i am a bit disappointed so far w/ the colors. I like my Red Dylan Bowler I recd from the Red Sample Sale, but there is not much else I see that I like, which is actually very good. I would love to get the Dylan Bowler in black though, I am using mine again today I like it so much.

I do like the new Dylan shoulder bag, it's a great size for me with a little longer drop which I like...and I'm looking for a basic black shoulder bag, so I think this will work for me. But I agree with the others, the colors are not inspiring. Black, coconut and cognac are basically neutrals. Especially after the fresh fun colors like turquoise, amethyst, cherry red, etc. we've seen in the past, these colors are a bit nondescript.

I like that Foldover. I don't think the price is that terrible. Considering it's 12 x 11 undone which is the way I'd carry it. Kind of like a Foley and Corinna Mini City Tote but only in that soft soft leather.
But the colors! Out of all the lovely Spring colors you could think of and you get Black, Persimmon or Coconut?????

I agree completely. What about a pretty soft blue or green or pink even?