new LoVes!

Congrats!! I would keep the 30 if I were you. I originally purchased the mono 25 then exchanged it for the 30. I felt that I "grew out" of the 25, and I felt the 30 made more of a statement.

Thank you so much for all the congrats!

And yeah, I carried the Speedy again today, and I think I'm going to keep it! I totally agree laura613 that it makes more of a statement than the 25! (The 25 just looked small/normal)

AHHH I'm in LOVE!

But now that I've used it for a day, I might exchange it for a 25

Have you taken the plastic off the handles and actually *used* the bag. As in taken it out for the day?
So I've been posting about wanting a Mono Speedy 25, but once I got to the store, I saw that it looked PRETTY small, so I got a 30 instead! (But now that I've used it for a day, I might exchange it for a 25 and get a purseket to keep things organized. The 30 fits A LOT and I love that, but I don't think I carry that much stuff. It still looks good without too many things in there, though, and I love that it looks big, but not luggage-big, on my 5'2'' frame. Any insights?)

I also couldn't resist the cute green perforated cles. Mmm, yes. I feel so chic carrying my keys in it!

I had an overall WONDERFUL shopping experience! The male SA was SUPER friendly...I wish I had remembered to ask his name. I know it says on the receipt, but I don't think it's his whole name? BV Alfre? How do you even pronounce it?

Thank you SO much to those who answered my many questions in the previous posts!

Here's a mini photo: sorry for the poor quality! I came back from shopping in the evening, and my room is kind of dimly-lit!