New Love ring...!!!

praneha

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

I got a new love ring in white gold which was delivered yesterday. This is my second love ring the first one was in rose gold. I got it engraved as it was for a gift for my birthday. But then I e I received I see two dots inside the ring. My first ring don’t have these kind of dots. The dots are black in Color and it’s not some stamp. I have approached the customer service they asked me to email the pics and said that they will get back to me. I can’t exchange as it is engraved, but is it a dent or a damage? If so will they exchange it. Am attaching the pics any feedback will be really helpfull. Any one who faced this issue before could you advise on how you sorted it. Thanks in advance.

F01BCD62-2766-4360-B497-3D4083BB4309.jpeg

9FE7F9CB-2C83-4727-AACA-36DC15D3D7BB.jpeg

B4E9AEA1-EA49-417E-A6B8-89E6F88775EB.jpeg

Hi All,

I got a new love ring in white gold which was delivered yesterday. This is my second love ring the first one was in rose gold. I got it engraved as it was for a gift for my birthday. But then I e I received I see two dots inside the ring. My first ring don’t have these kind of dots. The dots are black in Color and it’s not some stamp. I have approached the customer service they asked me to email the pics and said that they will get back to me. I can’t exchange as it is engraved, but is it a dent or a damage? If so will they exchange it. Am attaching the pics any feedback will be really helpfull. Any one who faced this issue before could you advise on how you sorted it. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 4828326

View attachment 4828327

View attachment 4828328
It is hard to see without more magnification, but I believe those are hallmarks/assay office marks.

Thanks a lot for all the replies. Cartier confirmed that it’s a hallmark and also gave me a proposal they will replace if I need am not sure why, quite confused now. Any one has this experience before ?