New Love Pieces

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m loving the XL

Bronzi522 and uhpharm01 like this.
  2. Same here. :drinks::girlsigh::love:

Bronzi522 and lanasyogamama like this.
  3. It’s gorgeous. I want one and I’m not even a jewelry person lol

4. Not sure I’d like IRL, but as I like large watch faces, think I’d like it. Not in my future though.

5. My issue with the XL is that the proportions look almost comical to me. It's like when Rolex redid the 36mm Day Date in a 41mm and the bezel looked like a dinner plate. They later modified it to a 40mm that was more streamline. I'm also not a huge fan of the thin love, so maybe I'm just not the target audience for either ...

Alena21 likes this.
  6. I could totally see myself wearing the wg leather bracelet!

7. Would love to see more mod shots of the XL cuff

Chanelandco likes this.
    lvjunkyxo likes this.
  9. I saw the XL cuff when I visited New Bond Street last week. I thought it would look huge and too masculine, but it was gorgeous! It’s not something that I would purchase at the moment and I definitely wouldn’t want to stack it, but as a stand-alone statement piece I think it would be great even on my tiny wrists!

I guess if you’re used to the regular size or thin it will look huge, but if you compare it to a lot of other cuffs or bracelets (Tiffany bone cuff or Hermes clic H for instance) then this is really not that big. Also I’ve always found my regular cuff so comfortable so assuming this is the same would be a pleasure to wear.
    No photos at the moment, but when I go back to collect my bracelet which is being engraved I’ll try to get a pic :smile: