New Love Pieces

My issue with the XL is that the proportions look almost comical to me. It's like when Rolex redid the 36mm Day Date in a 41mm and the bezel looked like a dinner plate. They later modified it to a 40mm that was more streamline. I'm also not a huge fan of the thin love, so maybe I'm just not the target audience for either ...

Reactions: Alena21
I saw the XL cuff when I visited New Bond Street last week. I thought it would look huge and too masculine, but it was gorgeous! It’s not something that I would purchase at the moment and I definitely wouldn’t want to stack it, but as a stand-alone statement piece I think it would be great even on my tiny wrists!

I guess if you’re used to the regular size or thin it will look huge, but if you compare it to a lot of other cuffs or bracelets (Tiffany bone cuff or Hermes clic H for instance) then this is really not that big. Also I’ve always found my regular cuff so comfortable so assuming this is the same would be a pleasure to wear.
No photos at the moment, but when I go back to collect my bracelet which is being engraved I’ll try to get a pic :smile:

Reactions: islander2k6