New Louis Vuitton made out of trash bags?!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That's the Besace. Comes out this Spring!

I love it. Looks quirky! Looks like it's made out of what they use for the Surya, which is a shiny patent leather.

2. OMG I would never buy that

3. Not my style, but I bet if Rhianna carried this it would look hot!

4. lol. its not my style either

5. Hate it lol

6. LOL.. wow can we say YUCK ...

7. i've seen this before. i hate it. hideous. i almost think it's an experiment to see if ppl will carry anything as long as it's lv. i mean, seriously, it's a garbage bag.

8. It is definitely not my style...

9. Yeah there are photos of it in the ref. section... It UGLY

10. Not my thing either...I also think some head guy at LV was like: "Hey! I bet people would carry LV even if it looked like a garbage bag!"

No thanks :nogood:

11. $2000?!?!??! I can get the same look (if I wanted to) at King Kullen for 20 cents! :lol: My SA told me there's actally a wait list for this...

12. :roflmfao: Probably exactly what they were thinking

13. No thanks!!!:nuts:

14. I would never buy it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice