New Louis Vuitton Heart Coin Purse?

passion4

Mar 28, 2011
Hi all Louis vuitton loving people:smile:
Yesterday I visited the Louis Vuitton Web Site and on the main sight I discovered a page called "The Art of Packing" where you can "learn" virtually to pack items in different Louis Vuitton luggage. Go check it out! What really caught my eye was a item that looks like a new heart coin purse! Its seems like its in a vernis canvas with a red pattern or maybe red rhinestones:smile: I looked trough the online shopping but I could not find it anywhere so I think its not for sale yet.

Has anyone else "discovered" this new item, known anything about the item or when it is up for sale?

Until LV gets with the program and joins the 21st century like other online retailers by releasing an iPad or iPhone compatible website, I won't be ale to look it up. It sounds lovely, though!

twin-fun said:
Until LV gets with the program and joins the 21st century like other online retailers by releasing an iPad or iPhone compatible website, I won't be ale to look it up. It sounds lovely, though!

Have you tried using the app "iSwifter" to view the lv website? It can be a little slow but it's better than nothing!

Have you tried using the app "iSwifter" to view the lv website? It can be a little slow but it's better than nothing!

download "photon browser" for your ipad and LV site will work on it !!!

Is there anyone that's better than the other. I tried the free I swifter...only ten minutes a day;) just wondering if the $5 is standard, im sure all of the adds go away but does it get Ny faster with the paid one

Also, with photon how do you use it w/out linking to desktop

BTW, the art of packing was fun but I thought it was interested that you had to put the items in the bags in their order...not how you wanted to. And I am great at packing

This heart vernis piece was offered a few years ago and had a very steep price tag and lots here posted negative comments re price...I think there might have been one who was willing to buy but did not reveal due to the negative commenting...

Is there anyone that's better than the other. I tried the free I swifter...only ten minutes a day;) just wondering if the $5 is standard, im sure all of the adds go away but does it get Ny faster with the paid one

Also, with photon how do you use it w/out linking to desktop

BTW, the art of packing was fun but I thought it was interested that you had to put the items in the bags in their order...not how you wanted to. And I am great at packing

I sure would like to know too if one is better than the other and why....I wonder what one views LV site best...lol....I'm so over not being able to view sit while using ipad

Go check it out! What really caught my eye was a item that looks like a new heart coin purse! Its seems like its in a vernis canvas with a red pattern or maybe red rhinestones:smile: I looked trough the online shopping but I could not find it anywhere so I think its not for sale yet.

Has anyone else "discovered" this new item, known anything about the item or when it is up for sale?

i was offered this, but chose the mono version instead two valentines ago, and this v-day i also got another heart coin purse, but in rayure vernis

but yeah, its not new :smile: