New Louis Vuitton ad campaign, spring/summer 2008

^ i agree! the photos looks fantastic, but Mert & Marcus are definitely running out of ideas now. i think its time to find a new photographer and stylist.

btw, notice how they alternate between celebrity and professional models every year?

yeah , i have no idea why they do that? i personally prefer models as there is a reason they are called models but oh well. they could just have done so much with these ads and they are just so boring! :sad:

Thanks for sharing! Very colorful, but just as everyone else said... same ol same ol :sad:

There are so many exciting bags this season, the ads should be exciting too!!! They could have done so much *shakes head*

Very colourful ads...although I don't like the SS08 bags, these ads are amazing! I do kind of like the mono bag in the 2nd bag though...reminds me of the Griet but better.

Very colourful ads...although I don't like the SS08 bags, these ads are amazing! I do kind of like the mono bag in the 2nd bag though...reminds me of the Griet but better.

Yeah... I agree with Karman. Anybody has more info on the 2nd bag??? What's the name and $$$$ ???
Anw thanks for sharing the pics...

^ i agree! the photos looks fantastic, but Mert & Marcus are definitely running out of ideas now. i think its time to find a new photographer and stylist.

btw, notice how they alternate between celebrity and professional models every year?

Yeah I agree.

IMO there are only so many ways you can pose people so they're splayed all over the place holding the bags. I miss some of the old ads for the vernis bags (like these two: http://www.bwgreyscale.com/adimg05/adv_2473.JPG and http://www.bwgreyscale.com/adimg05/adv_2476.JPG) and the ones withOUT models/celebs in them.

Naomi Campbell, Doutzen Krouse, Eva Herzagova, Stephanie Seymour & Naomi again.

Doutzen is fresh and new in their campaigns and im eyeing the bag.

thanks for the pics x

Im just happy its not a "celeb" and they are using models again. I was getting VERY tired of seeing celebs in their ad campaigns.