New Lou Camera bag with back pocket?

I want to buy the dark beige camera bag with back pocket but its not available in Canada. How disappointing. Dark beige is one of the more popular colors so cant believe they dont have it here in Canada. They only have the dark beige without pocket. The SA said they have a color called Rosy Sand and its pretty similar but Im still set on dark beige.

I already have the black camera with SHW without pocket but now I want it with the pocket too. I was thinking of selling mine and get the one with back pocket but it looks like only the black with GHW is available in Canada. Unless Im wrong but I dont see either on the website in Canada with back pocket. :tdown:

Last edited:
I want to buy the dark beige camera bag with back pocket but its not available in Canada. How disappointing. Dark beige is one of the more popular colors so cant believe they dont have it here in Canada. They only have the dark beige without pocket. The SA said they have a color called Rosy Sand and its pretty similar but Im still set on dark beige.

I already have the black camera with SHW without pocket but now I want it with the pocket too. I was thinking of selling mine and get the one with back pocket but it looks like only the black with GHW is available in Canada. Unless Im wrong but I dont see either on the website in Canada with back pocket. :tdown:
Vitkac seems to have the colors you are interested in with the back pocket in stock. And I think the 10% new customer email would apply…..

Vitkac seems to have the colors you are interested in with the back pocket in stock. And I think the 10% new customer email would apply…..
Oh thats true! I always just buy from the YSL site but I can just buy off a site like you suggested as they ship to Canada and the 10% for new customers is a nice bonus. Thanks!

I know the feeling of wanting the back pocket. I just bought the rose sand with the back pocket and I’m gonna sell my dark beige without pocket. I just wanted to share the color differences. I love both colors.

IMG_4908.jpeg

I know the feeling of wanting the back pocket. I just bought the rose sand with the back pocket and I’m gonna sell my dark beige without pocket. I just wanted to share the color differences. I love both colors.

View attachment 5777625

Thanks for the pic comparison. Both colors are gorgeous! I was actually able to get the dark beige with pocket afterall in Canada. It was just sold out on the YSL website and the SA at one of the YSL stores in Toronto said they didnt have it but I called the other YSL location and they did have it so they are shipping it to me. YAY!

So now just gotta sell my black with SHW with no pocket and get the black with SHW with pocket online somewhere like FarFetch I guess since Canada doesnt have that one right now. Only the gold hardware.

Crazy how we love that back pocket so much we are selling our cameras without the pocket just to get the one with the pocket. LOL :giggle: