new loot !!

aw you guys are great. yeah that picuture makes me look real thin but im still in a size 14 comfortably and a size 12 is a little tight and i really want to be like a 6-8 around there somewhere !

im so glad everyone likes my new baby bc im in love with her !

i actually got the denim carly over a denim lv and im really happy i did !

cute bag!!! I'm more interested in how you did it! I'm currently going to weight watchers... I started in late Feb. But so far I've lost 16.4lbs.... my goal is to lose about 60...got a longggggggg way to go

thanks yall ! (can you tell im from texas haha)

i just eat no junk food only healthy things and i splurge once a week. i only drink water and a coke zero sometimes. i excercise alot. and i have a really low calorie intake.

i started in about january and i weighed 220 and i weighed in this morning at 171

i just eat no junk food only healthy things and i splurge once a week. i only drink water and a coke zero sometimes. i excercise alot. and i have a really low calorie intake.

i started in about january and i weighed 220 and i weighed in this morning at 171

Wow, you're doing so well!! You'll be down to where you want in no time!! :smile:

awesome! I don't like to exercise..I think I need a gym membership...if I spend money on it I think I'll be a lil more motivated

awesome! I don't like to exercise..I think I need a gym membership...if I spend money on it I think I'll be a lil more motivated

my mom and dad and i are members at this thing called snap fitness. its a 24 hour gym and you get in by a key card and its really cool. there is only a staff on certain days of the week and stuff its pretty cool i love it there !

and thanks everyone you guys are so supportive :yes: