New loot **PICS**

I like the red better, but don't keep it unless you really think you like it better than the brown. When do you use the reissues? Do you carry them to work? They are beautiful but I have never gotten one because they are too structured for me (ie, I carry too much junk!)

WOW the reissues trio are TO DIE FOR... love them all! I like both red & brown expandable flaps on you but since you seem to wear lots of black & white, I think red will match better with your clothes :tup:

congrats jenn! you really take great pics and it is good for reference of the colors of the bag! I appreciate it sooo much as we don't have a chanel store where I am from and it is good to see the bags in almost real color :smile:

Wow Jenn, totally speechless here! Loves everything, you have exquisite taste! You are SO making me want the dark silver reissue now!!! BTW, my vote is the red, it seems more like a you color!

I love the red expandable on you Jenn and am glad you gave brown the boot! It is not too red or too large and I much prefer it over the red Jumbo with new chain. For browns, I really don't see you in casual brown, but the metallic brown shades really suit you well. You dress too classy for a casual brown bag, and I dress too casual for a classy reissue (which is why I don't own one) :biggrin:.

I'm sure you'll have this new bag situation all figured out soon. It's a lot to digest at once but as you have more time to play with them you'll know which ones are keepers.