New Look for MJ!

1. Guys, dig the faux-hawk that Mr. Jacobs is rocking . . . what a refreshing change of style. Just hope this isn't indicative of an early mid-life crisis!

[​IMG]

2. and here it was i was afriad of seeing that horrid new cruise bag

3. MJ looks so F***ing hot! I just wish he wasn't gay :sad: lol

He totally looks so much better this way. He's done such a 180* change though! It's almost incredible :yes: But I totall luv the new look :winkiss:

4. nice shirt..hahaha

5. By the way - who's the cutie next to him? His new "mec" (guy in French)?

6. It's actually the same old guy, Jason Preston . . . the one with the tat! I dunno if they got back together, or the rumors of their breakup were exaggerated, but it's the same beau mec. :P

7. Oh, gotcha. From the pic, it looks like maybe they patched things up and made nice? :confused1:

BTW, I think I know what your PF name stands for:

"on y va" = it goes there

Did I get it right? :lol:

8. He looks completely different...a vast improvement for sure!

9. Does MJ is gay?? :shocked:

I mean... he looks so good, I just couldn't imagine that he is!! :sad:

.. so I guess there're not many male designers left...

10. LOL...he looks better..

I thought I will see horrid new MJ creation...love his shirt... I don't mind to get it for our gay cousin lol

11. He looks hott!!!!

IMO: He kinda looks like Hugh Jackman in that pic? :shrugs:

12. dang, he FINE! is it weird that a straight girl like myself is attracted to a homosexual man? :P :love:

13. Of course he's 100% gay! :yes:

But GOD he's hot. The hot one's are always gay :sad:

14. LOL we have a gay guy at my office that calls that hairdo the "homohawk" :smile:

15. Much better than the absent minded professor look he was sporting a few years ago!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice