New Longchamps Bag

hi all!
i went to purchase a kooba natasha in the coated denim, but it ended up being way too heavy...so, i got a carlos falchi doctor's bag in lime green with turquoise stitching...adorable! however, when i got it home? the link on the pocket in the inside had started to come off and the stitching on the outside of the handle was fraying...this was on a BRAND NEW BAG...so, back to the store i went and saw this longchamps...(here's a picture from the website)...it's a great bag...so light and able to find all of my stuff quickly...just thought i'd share it (and get some opinions!)...
TIA!!!

http://www.longchamp.com/en/collect...emme&rub=XSA&srub=XPM&nav5=articles&snav5=XPM

girlygirl3

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
NYC
I've been curious about the new Longchamps leather bags. Are they lightweight? I think they're pretty but practical bags!

hey gg...they are SO lightweight which is what i loved about this one...the patent leather ones are also lightweight...this one holds a ton of stuff...you can google longchamps bags and then find the longchamps website...it's a great place to see the different colors, etc...definitely love this bag!!!