New Longchamp Le Piliage Colors for 2011

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
When I purchased my last bag a few months ago, the SA told me the new colors for 2011 would be released in December - I haven't had a chance to check out the store, anyone seen them or have any inside info? Thanks!

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
Oooooh I'd like to know too because I was about to buy myself another one. I have black but I want a fun color this time :smile:

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
Oh I saw it today. Don't know the official names for the colors but they're very pretty. A lime green, nice pink, light blue and mustard yellow (hard to describe.) Love them all! Someone help!

yangray

Dec 20, 2010
Oh I saw it today. Don't know the official names for the colors but they're very pretty. A lime green, nice pink, light blue and mustard yellow (hard to describe.) Love them all! Someone help!

Thanks so much,Dear,hmm,can imagine that,but none of my love..... only for the colour.....most of my clothes are gray....

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
Hmmm nothing sounds good for me. I'm so happy I just got Praline before it becomes completely sold out :smile:

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
Well I've just checked the website and its showing the same colors as it has been for ages - so I'm guessing that the new colors are not out :shrugs: well its something to look forward to for 2011!