New Long Beach tote

hollyld

O.G.
Mar 19, 2013
Hi, everyone. I'm a lover of big bags (and I cannot lie - sorry, couldn't resist), so it's been slim pickings at LV for me the last couple of years. I was browsing the US site this morning and saw this new bag. I hadn't heard about it so it was a nice surprise. It's not huge, but seems like a good size in MM. Anyone see it in person or have one already?louis-vuitton-long-beach-mm-monogram-vernis-handbags--M90475_PM2_Front view.jpg

I shared this on the F/W 2017 thread if you're interested:
Retailing for $2540 CAD
image1-jpeg.3837955

Comparison to Alma PM:
image1-jpeg.3837956

I got so excited when I saw this bag in the case, thinking it was a new version of the Wilshire. I tried it on & unfortunately the straps on this bag are awkwardly long for this size tote. So disappointed, because the Wilshire was perfect.

Reactions: snibor
I purchased this in Amarante approx three weeks ago (Neimans DFW) and I absolutely LOVE it! The color is stunning with a slight shimmer when the light hits it - perfect shade for winter that isn't boring black/brown and the LV embossing is less conspicuous than on the traditional canvas and other leathers this season. I don't like slouchy bags (especially for work) so I've never been impressed with the Neverfull. Unlike others, I think the strap length is perfect because it allows you to actually use this as a shoulder-bag even when wearing a bulky coat (obviously it is too long to be a top-handle tote though). Also appreciate that this bag has feet to help protect the bottom. I sometimes suffer buyers remorse from my handbag habit but this bag is a match made in heaven! I would buy it in navy or black if it was available, too!

I purchased this in Amarante approx three weeks ago (Neimans DFW) and I absolutely LOVE it! The color is stunning with a slight shimmer when the light hits it - perfect shade for winter that isn't boring black/brown and the LV embossing is less conspicuous than on the traditional canvas and other leathers this season. I don't like slouchy bags (especially for work) so I've never been impressed with the Neverfull. Unlike others, I think the strap length is perfect because it allows you to actually use this as a shoulder-bag even when wearing a bulky coat (obviously it is too long to be a top-handle tote though). Also appreciate that this bag has feet to help protect the bottom. I sometimes suffer buyers remorse from my handbag habit but this bag is a match made in heaven! I would buy it in navy or black if it was available, too!

Any mod shots? I have not seen this in person. Congrats on your purchase!

Hello. I am very interested in purchasing the Louis Vuitton Long Beach MM. I'd like to see it in person first, but it is sold out locally (Houston, TX). Anyway, the website has the measurements but it is measured at the widest and tallest points. Would you be so kind as to provide the measurements for the base (bottom) of the bag, width and depth? I would greatly appreciate it!

I just (like 10 minutes ago) placed my order for the Long Beach Monogram Vernis in Amarante. Actually, it is an exchange for my Epi Noir Neverfull that has been "recalled" due to glazing issues.
I've spent the better part of the past 3 weeks on the LV website and here and on YouTube, trying to pick out the best way to spend my $2 grand. Miraculously, this bag is exactly the same price as the one I will be sending back.
Sadly, there is hardly anything written or shown online about this one. I found one YouTube review where the people talk about the bag... but they don't actually have one so they can't actually show it! (I thought that was kind of funny, but of absolutely no help.)
So, when I receive mine, I will take pics and I will post here so the next girl (or guy) who is curious about the Long Beach MM can find out a little more than what I could.

I know exactly what video you're talking about. A woman with glasses and really short, blonde hair, and a guy with a cap, glasses and mustache? That video made me mad, lol! How are you going to review the bag and you don't actually have it? Anyway, I've actually already purchased the bag. It's slightly smaller than I had hoped, but I made it work. Let me know if you want pics and/or measurements.

I know exactly what video you're talking about. A woman with glasses and really short, blonde hair, and a guy with a cap, glasses and mustache? That video made me mad, lol! How are you going to review the bag and you don't actually have it? Anyway, I've actually already purchased the bag. It's slightly smaller than I had hoped, but I made it work. Let me know if you want pics and/or measurements.

If you have pics, please do post them. We need to get this party started!