new lola lp's

siouxie

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
I dont know about you, but I find these bags to be severely overpriced...I know lots of folks on here buy really expensive bags, but I just don't get it. I love bags as much as anyone but I feel physically ill spending a lot - nevermind $795+. I just think that it's insane...i know that quality costs money, but sometimes I just sit back and think there are people with so little and it's just kind of wack to spend so much on a bag!

Some people in our town go to Nicaragua each year to provide medical care for people who walk 12 hours to this makeshift clinic....for basic supplies....and they are so poor they earn avg of $1 per day.

I'm not trying to get all holier than thou because I get a rush and excited about stuff , and I love to shop as much as anyone, but there needs to be some limit...and this just seems excessive, as if the line isn't high end enough because it doesn't have items over $700....OK enough ranting.

Yikes! <gulp> $795 to $895??

I think these prices are outrageous! :wtf:

Admittedly, I just purchased a Danielle Medium shoulder bag that was reduced 80%...my final price was $68.00. Even if these Lola bags were discounted 80%, I think they're still too much money.

I won't be purchasing one...

I am wondering if they are overpriced due to having to eventually sell them much lower? I am a huge LP fan, but honestly, these prices are too much for me. I just cant swing that much for a bag anymore.

I am wondering if they are overpriced due to having to eventually sell them much lower? I am a huge LP fan, but honestly, these prices are too much for me. I just cant swing that much for a bag anymore.

I am stunned at the new price point of the LP bags.

It is insane!! Especially considering an LP Lola was sold to someone recently on *bay for $185...I'm thinking the seller surely most likely still made some sort of profit.

This new line is WAY marked up!! :tdown: Oh well LP, it was nice while it lasted....:cry:

I think it's just like the original prices on the Croco's:

I wouldn't have paid almost $600 ($595 to be exact) for my Dylan Viola Double Zippy but I did pay $173 through Gomatta Girls...

Having seen all of the sales lately and how much things are marked down, I can't pay full price anymore for a bag, no matter how much I love it!

I think it's just like the original prices on the Croco's:

I wouldn't have paid almost $600 ($595 to be exact) for my Dylan Viola Double Zippy but I did pay $173 through Gomatta Girls...

Having seen all of the sales lately and how much things are marked down, I can't pay full price anymore for a bag, no matter how much I love it!

Yes, but these prices are $700-$800...quite a price hike from their Fall price point.

I definitely will not be purchasing anything until it goes way on sale... I've been too spoiled lately with all the good sales and I'm not willing to pay that much any more.

I'd be surprised if they sell many at full price -- once you move into that price range there are so many option. And people with $800 - $900 to spend on a bag may be looking for a $1500 bag that's been marked down!

I got so excited when I saw this post - the Lola was a bag I really wanted and missed out on before....and then I saw that they're completely different bags and one that doesn't interest me at all. Ah well.....

Yeah I just saw the price today and noticed a big change! At least someone is listening. Pretty sad, though, because I bet they were thinking that people would think this line must be super luxurious and it would give the line cache, and make them more desirable. Ok, I sound jaded but honestly, in this economy, those original prices were just foolish. LPs are nice, but they're not that nice!