New Lockme Cabas Tote!!

Apr 20, 2009
I saw the new Lockme cabas tote at LV the other day and trying to decide between the two colors! I do have a lot of solid black bags, but no black totes. Yet the vanilla/noir is also great for summer. Which would you choose???

Attachments

• Lockme - beige and black.JPG
    Lockme - beige and black.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 10,061
  • Lockme - black.JPG
    Lockme - black.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 13,326
Beige and Black was love at first sight when I first saw it on the website. Love the versatility of dual colour. Do you have action pictures? Is it lighter and less boxy compared to Epi Neverfull MM? Sorry for the questions but I'm eyeing one too but just need to see it in person!

I didn't take any modeling pics - it is lighter and less boxy compared to the Epi Neverful MM - I wanted that bag but never got it because it is too big for me and does not compress easily like the Azur/Mono/Ebene neverfuls. I also like that it does latch at the LV logo with a twisting latch, so it's not completely wide open. I also like that it's leather since I get kinda tired of carrying the monograms all the time.

I didn't take any modeling pics - it is lighter and less boxy compared to the Epi Neverful MM - I wanted that bag but never got it because it is too big for me and does not compress easily like the Azur/Mono/Ebene neverfuls. I also like that it does latch at the LV logo with a twisting latch, so it's not completely wide open. I also like that it's leather since I get kinda tired of carrying the monograms all the time.

Well, you've found the perfect bag! Trust your instinct in choosing the colour you love most! Can't go wrong with all black. It's just dual colour is easier to match with light coloured clothing. I'm not much help as my bags and shoes are mainly black or beige.

I love the dual color and have it in the lockme II. My concern is keeping the light color clean, especially on the bottom. It is a beautiful combination and I am having the same dilemma between solid black and the dual one. Would love to hear what you decide.

I love the dual color and have it in the lockme II. My concern is keeping the light color clean, especially on the bottom. It is a beautiful combination and I am having the same dilemma between solid black and the dual one. Would love to hear what you decide.

+1 I think the dual color is beautiful but I'd worry about color transfer on the super light middle panel. They're both beautiful though so good luck with your decision!

I am picking mine up today. In black. I don't have a black bag only canvas. I think it is a bit smaller than the canvas neverfull mm and I love the LV turn lock closure. Black works best for me but I think the vanilla/noir is striking.

Good luck deciding.

Well I just received mine today and I absolutely love it. I had a difficult time deciding what color to get, but two SA both told me they felt the Black and Tan was the most striking. It is very roomy and lightweight. Not as big as the Neverfull MM and the handles are better for arm carry than over the shoulder. They fit a little tightly over the shoulder but are okay. I just love the turn lock on the front. And an added bonus is that my Speedy 30 Samorga organizer fits perfectly inside. This bag is lovely.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464377529.306168.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464377542.305845.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464377556.759676.jpg

Well I just received mine today and I absolutely love it. I had a difficult time deciding what color to get, but two SA both told me they felt the Black and Tan was the most striking. It is very roomy and lightweight. Not as big as the Neverfull MM and the handles are better for arm carry than over the shoulder. They fit a little tightly over the shoulder but are okay. I just love the turn lock on the front. And an added bonus is that my Speedy 30 Samorga organizer fits perfectly inside. This bag is lovely.View attachment 3366983 View attachment 3366984View attachment 3366985

Stunning! Congrats and enjoy.

Oh my goodness. This is stunning!! I'm saving for an epi NF but this bag may have just extended my saving period for a few more months. Ugh, why do you do this to me LV [emoji175]